1. We are the Skull Garrison, we stand by our values of Honor and Respect. There is a Skull inside all of us meaning that we are one and the same. We live to serve and serve to live. We are the Skull Garrison and we'll be Skulls till the End!

May/June Ori'ramikad Inductees Announced!

Tema en 'Mandalorian Mercs News' iniciado por Mando Mercs News, 23 Jul 2013.

1. Mando Mercs News

Mando Mercs News Usuario registrado

It is with great pride that I announce the Ori'ramikad Inductees for May and June 2013.

May 2013
    Niabi Vok'Chi(Ken Giles)

Since his induction into the Mercs, Ken has worked diligently to make VokChi one of the best clans in the MMCC. He has gone out of his way many times to help Official members and recruits alike. He is a constant presence on the forums welcoming new forum members, commenting on armor builds, and generally being a positive force in the Mercs community. As the RC for Europe, Ken has helped greatly with the planning process for Celebration Europe as well as help guide the formation of a new Clan in the Netherlands. His response time for reporting and communication is outstanding, and he does serve as a great example of what Mercs members are.

June 2013
    Tracyn Ordo (Robert Skene)

Tracyn Ordo 'jumped into the Mercs head first' as soon as he became official and is currently one of the Sandhawk's Ruusl'alors, Codex Committee members, Scholarship Committee member, and a Brigade Marshal. When forming the Scholarship Committee, he was the only one that actually PM'd me asking if he could have the Outer Rim seat. This shows initiative and a want to be a VERY active Merc both as a member and on the organizational level. He has also been active and very insightful as a Brigade Marshal, helping Roki take the Brigades to the next level. I see Tracyn Ordo only becoming more involved, active, and known within the Mercs in the future.

Please join myself and the Council in congratulating these two outstanding Official Members!

OYA!!

Continúar leyendo...

Compartir esta página