1. We are the Skull Garrison, we stand by our values of Honor and Respect. There is a Skull inside all of us meaning that we are one and the same. We live to serve and serve to live. We are the Skull Garrison and we'll be Skulls till the End!

July/August Ori'ramikad Recipients

Tema en 'Mandalorian Mercs News' iniciado por Mando Mercs News, 30 Sep 2013.

1. Mando Mercs News

Mando Mercs News Usuario registrado

Mandalorian Mercs would like to congratulate our July and August 2013 "Order of Ori'ramikad" inductees:

July 2013: Baelin Halon (Kevin Ward)

As you well know Kevin has been a tireless leader, a fantastic organizer, and a huge supporter of not only the club, but of the charities we work with. He has held together a clan that was fractured and helped it to grow and flourish. He has made and strengthened contacts with notable persons such as Stephen Stanton, Rick Fitts, and Kevin J. Anderson...and more. He has been one of the major reasons that we here in Texas have such a fantastic working relationship with the 501st and Rebel Legions and all consider ourselves part of one big happy family. You know Kevin...and probably could heap more praise on him than I could. I think you'll agree he's more than deserving.

August 2013: Kell Ordo (Logan Bradshaw)

Logan is by far one of the most energetic and devout members of the MMCC. Not only is a valued member of Jai'galaar Clan, but he's always given a majority of his time to help out at events both at the organizational (Celebration VI, and CE2), and local levels. Logan has been instrumental in helping his vode in Jai'galaar Clan succeed, consistently goes out of his way to help in every way he can. I've been around Logan at 3 different occasions over the years, and the guy's energy and enthusiasm for Mercs just continues to amaze me. He is, in my opinion, very worthy of admittance into the Order of Ori'ramikad.

Join me in congratulating our inductees, and on a job well done!

OYA!

Continúar leyendo...

Compartir esta página