1. We are the Skull Garrison, we stand by our values of Honor and Respect. There is a Skull inside all of us meaning that we are one and the same. We live to serve and serve to live. We are the Skull Garrison and we'll be Skulls till the End!

Información importante de Lucasfilm / Disney

Tema en 'Información del Consejo Internacional' iniciado por Gus, 7 Ene 2014.

1. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

Este es un comunicado de nuestro contacto Mary Franklin de Lucasfilm, favor de leer y si alguien quiere traducirlo se agradece.

Heads Up: Star Wars Costumed Fan Appearances

We are extremely fortunate at Lucasfilm to have such devoted fans and we appreciate the excitement and enthusiasm of the worldwide Star Wars fan-organized clubs. In my role as head of fan relations, I am grateful that I get to work with you so frequently.
    Now that we are part of a larger organization, I want to make sure you know that my role has not changed. I will still be your point of contact for all activities relating to Lucasfilm as well as The Walt Disney Company and our licensees or promotional partners.
    As you can imagine, there is huge enthusiasm in the worldwide Disney offices and with our licensees and promotional partners to engage with Star Wars. Fans and fan organizations will continue to receive invitations to our Star Wars-themed events, such as baseball games, Star Wars Weekends, etc. And, as has been done in the past, there will be times when we call on your groups for what we call Featured Character Appearances.
    In short, to help channel the genuine enthusiasm so that that it best benefits Star Wars and your groups, here is what we have communicated inside Disney, Lucasfilm, and to our licensees and promotional partners:
    • All requests for Star Wars costumed characters will be coordinated through me (mary.franklin@lucasfilm.com), regardless of whether the source of each request is a licensee, a promotional partner, The Walt Disney Company or Lucasfilm.
    • When specific costumed Star Wars characters are required by Disney, Lucasfilm, or licensees and promotional partners for Featured Character Appearances, they have been directed to treat any individual involved as project employees.
    If you receive any request from an outside group for a commercial activity that is associated with Lucasfilm or Disney and have not heard from me first, please give me a call or send me an email.
    Finally, please take note that we understand that your members participate in non-commercial, community and charity activities through your organizations, which are independent of us, and do not require contact with me. Except hoped-for reports for Bantha Tracks!
    We appreciate everything that you do in your communities and for the Star Wars brand.

Thank you again for all you do!
    Mary Franklin
    Lucasfilm
    mary.franklin@lucasfilm.com
    A Lancer Maximus y kid pisto les gusta esto.
  2. Hino_Can

Hino_Can GWL

Hecho, lo había leido en el blog del headquarter
    A Gus le gusta esto.
  3. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

Yo participé en una conferencia con Mary y otros CO's asi como otros clubs. Hubo preguntas y respuestas y pues este es el resultado a grandes razgos.

En resumen ya podemos dejar atras el temor de que Disney nos iba a borrar del mapa etc...
    A kid pisto le gusta esto.
  4. Epyonator

Epyonator Skull Trooper

En Lucasfilm somos extremadamente afortunados de tener aficionados tan devotos, y apreciamos la emocion y entuciasmo de los clubs y organizaciones de Star Wars alrededor del mundo. En mi papel como encargado de relaciones con los aficionados, estoy muy agradecido de tener la oportunidad de trabajar con ustedes tan frecuentemente.
    Ahora que somos parte de una organizacion mas grande (Disney), quisiera confirmarles que mi papel no ha cambiado. Aun sere el punto de contacto para todas las actividades relacionadas con Lucasfilm, al igual que con The Walt Disney Company y otros socios certificados promocionales.
    Como se han de imaginar, hay demasiado entusiasmo en las oficinas de Disney alrededor del mundo y con nuestras licencias y socios promocionales para relacionarnos con Star Wars. Aficionados, clubes y organizaciones continuaran reciviendo invitaciones a eventos relacionados con Star Wars, tales como partidos de baseball, Star Wars Weekends, etc. Tambien, como ha sido en ocaciones pasadas, habra veces donde llamaremos a sus grupos para atender a lo que llamamos apariciones de personajes.
    En corto, para ayudar a canalizar el entusiasmo genuino con fin de beneficiar Star Wars y todos los grupos y clubes, esta es la informacion que se comunico dentro de Disney, Lucasfilm, concecionados y los socios promocionales.

- Todas las solicitudes para miembros disfrazados como personajes de Star Wars seran coordinadas por medio de mi (mary.franklin@lucasfilm.com) sin importar la fuente de la solicitud.

- Cuando personajes especificos de Star Wars sean requeridos por Disney, Lucasfilm, concecionados o socios promocionales para futuras apariciones de personajes, se les ha orientado tratar a cualquier individuo implicado como empleado del proyecto.

Si usted recibe alguna solicitud de algun grupo externo para una actividad promocional relacionada con Lucasfilm o Disney y no lo ha escuchado primero de mi parte, por favor hagame saber por medio de una llamada o un correo electronico. Finalmente, porfavor tome nota; entendemos que sus miembros participan en actividades sociales, no lucrativas y de caridad dentro de tus organizaciones, que son independientes a nosotros y no requieren contacto conmigo. Apreciamos todo lo que hacen en su comunidad y por lo que es la Star Wars.

Gracias de nuevo por todo lo que hacen!
    Mary Franklin
    Lucasfilm
    mary.franklin@lucasfilm.com

Espero la traduccion sea correcta y disculpen errores ortograficos jeje.
    Last edited: 7 Ene 2014
    A fokker, kid pisto y Gus les gusta esto.
  5. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

thanks Bro.
    A Epyonator le gusta esto.
  6. kid pisto

kid pisto 501st trooper

Gracias epyonator, que bien que nos sigan dando nuestro lugarsito +like
  7. Ricky

Ricky 501st trooper

Que buenas noticias para empezar el año.
  8. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

Estamos revisando este aviso y algunas preguntas que se hicieron durante las conferencias con LFL. Ya que tenga una dirección oficial del consejo internacional les digo de que trata.
  9. Darth Basthet

Darth Basthet GG Administrador

Gracias por el informe @Gus y por la traducción @Epyonator
  10. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

Orale raza mas noticias:

Hello!
    First of all, many of you have sent back questions after our rounds of telephone calls on costume appearances earlier this week. I am compiling and hope to answer them grouped in a way that the common answers help all.
    Next, to the point of this email – something that’s just for fun!
    StarWars.com would love to post pictures to their Instagram similar to what many of your groups sent last year for our May the 4th Worldwide Landmark series.
    The pictures this year do not have to be by a landmark – they could be of SW fans having fun anywhere – and these is no set deadline.
    If you and your clubs have photos you would like to send in, please send to me, and I’ll forward to sw.com. Keep in mind that I might also ask you if I can use some in Bantha Tracks!
    Here’s what we need:
    First names of people in the photo
    Group/club name and link to group social media profiles (if applicable)
    We'd also need you to sign the attached photo release form and return as well.

Thanks so much!
    Mary Franklin
    Sr. Events Lead
    Lucasfilm, Ltd.

Forma de autorización:

Adjuntos:

11. Darth Basthet

Darth Basthet GG Administrador

HIPERCUTIEEEEEEEEE tenemos muuuchas fotos buenísimas =)
  12. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

Pues luego luego

Compartir esta página