1. We are the Skull Garrison, we stand by our values of Honor and Respect. There is a Skull inside all of us meaning that we are one and the same. We live to serve and serve to live. We are the Skull Garrison and we'll be Skulls till the End!

Hola Skull Troops

Tema en 'Preséntate aquí' iniciado por Shacks, 2 Mar 2013.

1. Shacks

Shacks Mexican Garrison Trooper

Hola, pues muchos ya me conocen soy Shacks y solo queria felicitarlos ya que hoy es oficial y una realidad la segunda Garrison en Mexico, en hora buena por esta gran labor, y espremos que esta garrison crezca mucho mucho mas! y sea todo un ejemplo de expancion y crecimiento de la 501st en nuestro pais, un gran abrazo para todos!!!!!!
    +Skull
    A Landher y Hell les gusta esto.
  2. Darth Basthet

Darth Basthet GG Administrador

Con ustedes mi mejor amigo el Srito. Shacks +smile jajaajajaja.

Gracias César. TQM +tr2
  3. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

Gracias Shacks, estamos para servirte aqui tambien
  4. Hell

Hell Skull Officer Administrador

Gracias Brother!! +beer
  5. George

George Skull trooper

hola bro gracias !! saludos
  6. Targ

Targ 501st trooper

Greetings Cabarellos! Skull Garrison, this is a place made for a Targ like me. The photo of Lord Vader flanked by Pilots is spectacular. Now that I have stepped down as Jolly Roger Squadron Detachment Leader after 8 years, I'm going to visit more of the forums around the world. This seemed like a good place to start. Congratulations.
    I have a friend in Monterey, Mexico you may of heard of, Malukah. She is a fan girl and an extremely talented singer/ songwriter who has done wonderful covers of many excellent games scores. You should look her up. She is the official Bard of the JRS and a powerful Black Widow in her own right.

[​IMG]
    A George y Gucabe les gusta esto.
  7. Gus

Gus 501st trooper

Hello Targ, thank you very much for your kind words, and please feel free to make this forum your own too... you can change the theme on the bottom left corner right next to the Language selection you should see the name 501st, if you click on it a window opens and we have a Jolly roggers theme and a 181st too. ;)

Screen Shot 2013-03-03 at 10.18.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-03 at 10.18.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2013-03-03 at 10.18.39 PM.png

Thanks and we will look up Malukah
  8. HaLecks

HaLecks Reserve trooper

Gracias Shacks...

ahora si... A daqrle mas proyeccion a la skull q esto ya es una realidad...
  9. Landher

Landher 501st trooper

Mi Shaks muchas gracias Brotha!!!

Y pues a diseñar las Skullcards viejo ;)
  10. Yayo

Yayo Skull trooper

Gracias mi buen.

Compartir esta página