1. We are the Skull Garrison, we stand by our values of Honor and Respect. There is a Skull inside all of us meaning that we are one and the same. We live to serve and serve to live. We are the Skull Garrison and we'll be Skulls till the End!

Forum Facelift 2013

Tema en 'Mandalorian Mercs News' iniciado por Mando Mercs News, 7 Ene 2013.

1. Mando Mercs News

Mando Mercs News Usuario registrado

Just a quick update to explain tonight's maintenance downtown:

As I'm sure you're all aware, we've given the forum a slight facelift. We've dropped some throwbacks to previous forum versions and made many other adjustments to layout and visibility to make the forum easier to use. In addition to the visual facelift, we're proud to announce that the forum should be approximately 20% faster to download than this time last year. In the coming months we're going to have a slew of new website updates. Some of these will include new features and functions on the boards, and we should be unveiling our new member database sometime in the first half of 2013.

As with any update, some bugs are bound to have made it through the door. Let me know if you find any so that I can fix them up quickly. Also, we've been working on streamlining the backend of the website, so if you see any sections that you don't think you should be seeing (such as a staff board), or if you are missing sections that you used to have (like KTR, armor baords, or the trading station..), Send me a PM or email me and let me know.

Continúar leyendo...

Compartir esta página