1. We are the Skull Garrison, we stand by our values of Honor and Respect. There is a Skull inside all of us meaning that we are one and the same. We live to serve and serve to live. We are the Skull Garrison and we'll be Skulls till the End!

September/October 2013 Ori'ramikad Recipients!

Tema en 'Mandalorian Mercs News' iniciado por Mando Mercs News, 15 Nov 2013.

1. Mando Mercs News

Mando Mercs News Usuario registrado

MMCC would like to congratulate the September and October recipients of the "Order of Ori'ramikad".

September 2013: Dar Kyram/Darryl Vincent
    Dar has been a fixture in Mercs since 2009. I had the pleasure of meeting him for the first time at San Diego ComicCon, where he earned the nickname "Mini Mac". There's so much about him I could personally say, because he's always been full of energy and love for Mercs. I'll let this blurb from his nomination tell the story:

He's been the Cornerstone of the Blue Moon clan since its founding. Not only has he presided over a very successfull and well liked clan, he's also expanded their membership by leaps and bounds, and continues to do so. He's always online going through builds and doing what he can to help everybody along. His attention to detail shows in his own kits, and in many others he's helped out with. This shows in everything else he does. We all know he's a little rough around the edges, but i know him well and he's got a heart of gold.. he's got it where it counts.

October 2013: Arch/Amanda Anderson
    Arch has been a driving force "behind the scenes" of MMCC for some time now. Many of you see her work everyday through the graphics on the website or your local Clan/Squad printed media. Arch is also extremely active in her local Clan (Wampa Clan), as well as here on the forums and on the Mercs Facebook page, it's not hard to see how much she loves being part of the MMCC. Her nomination write-up I think sums her contributions to Mercs perfectly.

It is very hard to quantify everything Arch has done to deserve this, because she's done a lot of behind-the-scenes work that many people will never see and/or fully appreciate. Amanda has been an MMCC Official Member since 2010, and since then she has dedicated a portion of her time either directly or indirectly to the artistic needs of MMCC. Originally she was brought into the Art Team by Biohazard back in early 2011, but her work forced her to take a back seat and only be available for emergency needs. In 2012 I personally contacted Arch about helping with certain Little Warrior International logos, "Verd'ika Corps" logos, and the awards system badges. She has been nothing short of absolutely accommodating and outstanding on her work on those projects and current endeavors as the Art Team lead. I feel that it will be difficult for members to truly appreciate the time and dedication she has put forth towards the organization, as well as continues to put towards her local Clan. It would be a disservice for us not to make her contributions known to the membership by granting her admittance into the Order of Ori'ramikad.

Please join me in congratulating both of these outstanding members.

OYA!

Continúar leyendo...

Compartir esta página